When you want to make your product stand out from the crowd then IML (In Mould Labelling) is what you need. IFP Group offers this decorative labelling service on pails, tubs and lids from 1.1lt up to 4lt.
IML is a process where a label is applied while the pail, tub base or lid is being manufactured in the injection moulding process. The label bonds to the moulded item due to similar materials and the heat and pressure involved in the manufacturing process.
There are many benefits and savings with this process:
• No more need to apply labels when filling the product
• Savings from not applying the label as a second operation
• Labels become like one with the pail, tub or lid and there is no peeling
• The label has no issues with being in a freezer or refrigerator
• Even application every time
IML will bring out the best in your product. If you want to know more about our IML service please contact IFP Group for an IML specialist.